Operated for CRT by Scenic & Continental Car Tours
One of the UK's leading
Rally Tour Operators
All Inclusive Tours
Including Ferry, Hotel
& Rally Entry Fee
Our end of season finale based at the excellent Best Western Hermitage Hotel in Montreuil. Come and enjoy the first taste of Beaujolais Nouveau and have fun on this exciting and challenging rally. With a great mix of vintage, classic and modern cars this is a the perfect late Autumn event.
Some interesting facts - 1. Beaujolais Nouveau is always released the third Thursday of November, regardless of the start of the harvest. 2. The region of Beaujolais is 34 miles long from north to south and 7 to 9 miles wide. There are nearly 4,000 grape growers who make their living in this picturesque region just north of France's third largest city, Lyon. 3. All the grapes in the Beaujolais region must be picked by hand. These are the only vineyards, along with Champagne, where hand harvesting is mandatory. 4. 'Gamay' is the only grape permitted for Beaujolais. While certain California wineries may label their wine "Gamay Beaujolais" this is not the same grape variety as what is grown in France.
3 Days, 2 Nights
• Return P&O Dover to Calais Ferry Crossing (Please note: we can offer alternate crossings including; North Sea Ferries, Harwich-Hook or Eurotunnel at a supplement)
• 2 Nights at the Best Western Hermitage Hotel, Montreuil-sur-Mer
• Continental Buffet Breakfast each morning
• Gala Prize giving dinner & a bottle of Beaujolais per person on the last night
• Complimentary on-site car parking at the Hotel
• Rally Entry Fee • Saturday & Sunday Rallies
• Detailed Rally Book featuring Maps, Directions
& Event Information
• Commemorative Beaujolais Rally Plate
• Full Financial Protection in accordance with the EC package travel directive
All prices are based on 2 persons occupying a car
and a twin/double room at the hotels.
Single Supplement - £120
Best Western Hermitage Hotel, Montreuil-sur-Mer
Book on-line or telephone 01732 879153 quoting CRT/Beaujolais16
Single occupancy prices on request
This Best Western Hotel is located in the medieval city of Montreuil-sur-Mer. It offers a fitness and wellness centre with a spa and massage treatments. Each stylish room at the Best Western Hotel Hermitage is equipped with free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. All rooms are accessible by a lift. Guests can enjoy a drink in the Hermitage’s classic bar or in the garden. A buffet breakfast is served every morning, and there is a choice of restaurants within walking distance of the hotel. The hotel offers ample on-site sercure car parking.
Room Upgrades Available
Price £379.00 Per Person