One of the UK's leading
Rally Tour Operators
All Inclusive Tours
Including Ferry, Hotel
& Rally Entry Fee
Operated for CRT by Scenic & Continental Car Tours
A superb introduction to the fun & sociable sport of Historic Rallying
Based near Deauville this lovely spring rally tours the Calvados and Suisse Normande region. Pretty villages and twisty roads abound and there will be plenty of time to sample the local “Apple Juice!” Starting just south of Abbeville stunning regularities through the Touques valley and the Pays D’Auge will be a terrific way to use those classic cars for what they were built for- fun driving on amazing roads. With both nights dinner included at the hotel this is great value summer event at just £449pp.
Calvados is one of the three departments that make up the Lower Normandy region on the coast of northern France (the others are Manche and Orne). It is a very popular department with visitors, with some of the most popular destinations in Normandy to be found here such as the Normandy Landing Beaches, Bayeux with its world famous tapestry, and popular coastal resorts such as Deauville and Trouville.
3 Days, 2 Nights
Price £449 Per Person
• Return P&O Dover to Calais Ferry Crossing (Please note: we can offer alternate crossings including; Portsmouth-Le Havre, Newhaven-Dieppe or Eurotunnel at a supplement)
• 2 Nights at the Amirauté Hôtel Golf & Spa Deauville
• Continental Buffet Breakfast each morning
• 2 Dinners including Gala Prize-Giving Dinner & 1/2 bottle of wine per person on the last night
• Complimentary on-site car parking at the Hotel
• Rally Entry Fee • Saturday & Sunday Rallies
• Detailed Rally Book featuring Maps, Directions
& Event Information
• Commemorative Rally Plate
• Full Financial Protection in accordance with the EC package travel directive
CLICK HERE for other ferry options
All prices are based on 2 persons occupying a car
and a twin/double room at the hotel.
Single Prices are based on 2x people, 2x rooms, 1x car
Amirauté Hôtel Golf & Spa Deauville
Book on-line or telephone 01732 879153 quoting CRT/Calvados
This Hotel offers views of the Touques Valley and features Golf course, Spa, 2 outdoor pools, a gym, tennis courts and a panoramic restaurant. Rooms are equipped with TV and some overlook the gardens. During your stay you can enjoy a bar serving a variety of cocktails. The beach is a 10-minute drive away. Private parking is available for free on site.on site. Just a 5-minute drive from Deauville the hotel's 10 hectares of landscaped gardens are crossed by the Touques River.
Room Upgrades are avalable
Starting point: Neufchâtel en Bray - A28 (2 - 3 hours from calais)