One of the UK's leading
Rally Tour Operators
All Inclusive Tours
Including Ferry, Hotel
& Rally Entry Fee
Operated for CRT by Scenic & Continental Car Tours
A superb introduction to the fun & sociable sport of Historic Rallying
Our ever-favourite run to the Lake Aillette Hotel du Golf. This is always a highly popular event with great food, good company and a superb route through the Champagne Ardennes. We have brought this event forward from the usual October date so you can enjoy the finer weather and makes this now a lovely late summer rally to come and enjoy. Bring your swimming trunks! As always both nights quality evening meals included on this one at £459pp.
The Champagne-Ardenne is now a part of Grand Est, a former region of northeastern France bordering Belgium. It's renowned for the sparkling white wines that bear its name. Prestigious champagne houses are centered in the city of Reims, and the towns surrounding Épernay and Châlons-en-Champagne. This scenic region is mostly made up of hilly countryside, dotted with vineyards, medieval monuments, fortified hill towns and nature reserves.
3 Days, 2 Nights
Price £459 Per Person
• Return P&O Dover to Calais Ferry Crossing (Please note: we can offer alternate crossings including; North Sea Ferries, Harwich-Hook or Eurotunnel at a supplement)
• 2 Nights at the Hotel du Golf, Chamouille
• Continental Buffet Breakfast each morning
• 2 dinners including Gala Prize giving dinner & 1/2 bottle of wine per person on the last night
• Complimentary on-site car parking at the Hotel
• Rally Entry Fee • Saturday & Sunday Rallies
• Detailed Rally Book featuring Maps, Directions
& Event Information
• Commemorative Rally Plate
• Full Financial Protection in accordance with the EC package travel directive
CLICK HERE for other ferry options
All prices are based on 2 persons occupying a car
and a twin/double room at the hotel.
Single Prices are based on 2x people, 2x rooms, 1x car
Hotel du Golf d'Ailette, Chamouille
Book on-line or telephone 01732 879153 quoting CRT/Champagne
• Standard Room - Included in price
• Elegance Room - £40.00 per room
• Balneo Room - £60.00 per room
Located on the banks of the Ailette River, Hôtel Restaurant du Golf de l'Ailette offers panoramic views of the lake with modern rooms with a private balcony. All of the hotels spacious guest rooms are en-suite have a balcony overlooking the lake and feature; free WIFI internet access and a flat screen television. You can sample delicious cuisine at the Hôtel Restaurant du Golf de l'Ailette, the hotels chef Mickael Bechet produces cuisine that is both refined and generous, subtle and delicate, while the wine menu allows your senses to travel through all the wine-producing regions of France. Free car private parking is provided at the Hôtel.
Room Upgrades Available
Starting Point: Aire de Baralle - Arras (1 hour 15 min from Calais)