Operated for CRT by Scenic & Continental Car Tours
One of the UK's leading
Rally Tour Operators
All Inclusive Tours
Including Ferry, Hotel
& Rally Entry Fee
Our regular favourite staying at the welcoming lakeside Hotel in Chamouille. Always an extremely popular rally we discover the towns and vilages of the Champagne Ardennes and this year includes a visit to the Reims Grand Prix circuit. A must visit site for any enthusiast.
3 Days, 2 Nights
Price £429.00 Per Person
• Return P&O Dover to Calais Ferry Crossing (Please note: we can offer alternate crossings including; North Sea Ferries, Harwich-Hook or Eurotunnel at a supplement)
• 2 Nights at the Hotel du Golf, Chamouille
• Continental Buffet Breakfast each morning
• 2 dinners including Gala Prize giving dinner & 1/2 bottle of wine per person on the last night
• Complimentary on-site car parking at the Hotel
• Rally Entry Fee • Saturday & Sunday Rallies
• Detailed Rally Book featuring Maps, Directions
& Event Information
• Commemorative Champagne Rally Plate
• Full Financial Protection in accordance with the EC package travel directive
All prices are based on 2 persons occupying a car
and a twin/double room at the hotel(s).
Single Supplement - £120
Hotel du Golf d'Ailette, Chamouille
Book on-line or telephone 01732 879153 quoting CRT/Champagne
• Standard Room - Included in price
• Elegance Room - £40.00 per room
• Balneo Room - £60.00 per room
Located on the banks of the Ailette River, Hôtel Restaurant du Golf de l'Ailette offers panoramic views of the lake with modern rooms with a private balcony. All of the hotels spacious guest rooms are en-suite have a balcony overlooking the lake and feature; free WIFI internet access and a flat screen television. You can sample delicious cuisine at the Hôtel Restaurant du Golf de l'Ailette, the hotels chef Mickael Bechet produces cuisine that is both refined and generous, subtle and delicate, while the wine menu allows your senses to travel through all the wine-producing regions of France. Free car private parking is provided at the Hôtel.
Room Upgrades Available
The Reims-Gueux circuit is situated on the western edge of Reims on the D27 between the towns of Thillois and Gueux. It is 7.8 km in length and is made up of secondary roads and a section of the N 31. The circuit was used for the first time in 1925 for the first Grand Prix de la Marne organised by the Automobile Club of Champagne. A large part of the stands and a portion of the course can still be seen today.